Cookies & Privacy
IOVOX Limited ("IOVOX") take your privacy concerns seriously and we strive to earn and keep your trust. IOVOX respects your privacy and does not sell, rent or loan any identifiable information collected on the IOVOX site. Any information that you give will be treated in a careful and secure manner. It will not be used in ways to which you have not consented.
For the purpose of the relevant data protection legislation, including the Data Protection Act 1998 (the "Act"), IOVOX is the data controller and data processor of the personal information that we hold. IOVOX complies with the requirements of the Act and is registered with the Information Commissioner's Office.
Please read the following policy carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal information and how we will treat it. Personal information is the data that relates to you, or identifies and/or can be used to identify you (this includes information relating to your name, email address, or other identifiers relating to you such as cookies). This policy explains how we collect, use and store the personal information you provide to us when you use our service or website.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use Session Cookies, which are only recorded whilst your browser session is active. Once the session is closed, the cookie is automatically deleted and cannot be used for long term tracking. We use Session Cookies for a number of reasons including:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services if we make those available in the future.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests.
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, as mentioned above, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) it may mean that not all of the functions on the site can work properly.HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM YOU
We will collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us.
This is information about you that you give us when you create an account, complete forms on our website or correspond with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our services and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial or credit card information, etc.
- Information we collect about you.
We automatically collect certain information when you use our website and services. In order to manage the service IOVOX stores, maintains and processes information relating to your service and account, including:
- retaining information about your contract and other information relating to your account;
- call activity information including: call duration, inbound caller line identification (i.e. the phone number calling you), call forwarding information, call data/time and duration, and other information required to generate calling reports for your records and our billing purposes;
- If you enable call recording as part of the Enterprise product IOVOX will facilitate call recording and will retain the call recording; and,
- Depending on how you use our services, IOVOX may retain your input data (i.e. the tags, notes and other information that you record about the call) as well as any other information related to the sharing of calls.
We also record information when you use our website relating to:
- technical information: including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information and browser type and version; and,
- information about your visit: including account activity, clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time) and login information.
We will use the information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information and services that you request from us;
- to respond to an inquiry or support matter initiated by you;
- depending on your marketing preferences, we may provide you with information about other services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to notify you (in accordance with your marketing preferences) about notifications, updates or changes to your service or account;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Information we collect:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure.
No Spam, not now, not ever! You will receive emails from us for information update purposes only. However, we will never supply, sell or rent your email address or any other information to any third party, other than if we sold some or all of the company to another party.DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will not disclose any of your information without your permission; nor will we disclose any information to third parties unless we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to comply with our regulatory obligations.WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
IOVOX may store information internally within our family of companies for purposes described in this policy. Information collected within the European Economic Area (“EEA”) may, for example, be transferred to countries outside of the EEA for the purposes as described in this policy. We utilize standard contract clauses approved by the European Commission, and/or adopt other means under European Union law, and obtain your consent to legitimize data transfers from the EEA to the United States and other countries. No data will ever be stored on equipment not managed and/or owned by IOVOX and no personal data is shared with external companies unless requested by the user.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.ACCESS TO INFORMATION
If you have any questions or comments regarding this policy, or your dealings with our team are welcomed and should be addressed to hello@IOVOX.com